SFJ Awards are delighted to be returning to the Emergency Services Show this year, the UK’s leading event dedicated to transforming our emergency services, taking place from 21st – 22nd September 2022.
SFJ Awards works with organisations that deliver public benefit every day to add value and impact by delivering meaningful learning and development outcomes to support the emergency service workforce in skills, flexibility, and jobs.
Please find below several resources detailing our products and services for you to access at any time.
Custom Certification Service
Our tailored Custom Certification Service allows you to deliver your products and services whilst gaining formal recognition from a sector specialist who can validate, quality assure and certificate the services you provide.
End Point Assessment
SFJ Awards are the public sectors’ End-Point Assessment Organisation of choice, with industry-leading expertise in Policing, Justice, Fire & Rescue, Custody and Detention and Local Government.
- Fire and Rescue End Point Assessment Organisation
- Policing End Point Assessment Organisation
- Anti-Social Behaviour and Community Safety EPA
- Business Fire Safety Advisor EPA
- Community Safety Advisor EPA
- Emergency Services Contact Handler EPA
- Intelligence Analyst EPA
- Operational Firefighter EPA
- Police Community Support Officer EPA
- Webinar: Operational Firefighter End Point Assessment
All the qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised and delivered by expert providers within our partnership network.
Fire and Rescue Qualifications
- Level 2 Award in Introduction to Fire Investigation
- Level 2 Award in Fire and Rescue Services in the Community
- Level 2 Certificate in Fire and Rescue Services in the Community
- Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Fire Safety (Fire Auditors)
- Level 3 Diploma in Emergency Fire and Rescue Services
- Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Services Contact Handling
- Level 3 Award in Breathing Apparatus Instruction
- Level 3 Award in Revalidation as a Breathing Apparatus Instructor
- Level 3 Award in Compartment Fire Behaviour Training
- Level 3 Certificate in Compartment Fire Behaviour Training
- Level 3 Award in Using Breathing Apparatus in Fire and Rescue Responses
- Level 3 Award in Positive Pressure Ventilation Training
- Level 3 Certificate in Fire Safety (Fire Auditors)
- Level 3, 4, 6, 7 Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services
- Level 3, 4, 6, 7 Revalidation for Incident Command in Fire and Rescue Services
- Level 4 Certificate in Fire Safety (Fire Auditors)
- Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety (Fire Inspectors)
- Level 4 Award in Command Support
- Level 5 Certificate in Fire Investigation
- Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Policing
- Level 4 Diploma for Communications Data Investigations – Single Point of Contact
- Level 4 Diploma in Community Policing Practice
- Level 4 Certificate in Police First Line Management
- Level 5 Certificate in Police Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Management Skills
- SFJ Awards Level 5 Certificate in Management
- Download the full SFJ Awards Qualification Fees list here
- Fire & Rescue Qualifications Flyer
- Emergency Service Qualifications Flyer
- Police Sector Qualifications Flyer
- Webinar: Maintaining the Quality of Qualifications in the Virtual World
- Webinar: Understanding the new SIA Licence-Linked Qualification
On-Demand Webinar Library
Find a range of free on-demand webinars and virtual events hosted by the SFJ Awards team with special guests, to help you navigate a variety of learning and development changes.
Contact us today
Our team of experts are here to help you start your journey by becoming an approved SFJ Awards Centre, delivering Custom Certification or planning your End-Point Assessment Strategy.