SFJ Awards is a U.K. regulated Awarding Organisation and End-Point assessment organisation. We are part of The Workforce Development Trust group, a registered charity that exists to improve people’s lives by enabling the effective development and deployment of the workforce who deliver services for public benefit. Recruitment to SFJ Awards’ vacancies is managed by the recruitment team at The Workforce Development Trust.
How to apply
- Applications for our vacancies should made by submitting a CV and cover letter as specified in the LinkedIn job advert.
- Please include details of how you believe you meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification.
- Completed applications can be sent through ‘Easy Apply’ on the job post, can be emailed to email@example.com, or posted to Workforce Development Trust Ltd (Recruitment), 4th Floor, 1 Temple Way, Bristol BS2 0BY
- Please note that Pre-employment checks include: proof of ID; right to work in the UK; employment history and references; proof of professional qualifications and registration; occupational health check and, where required, DBS.
- We have no current vacancies
Become an EPA Independent Assessor with SFJ Awards
We’re a dynamic and growing regulated Awarding Organisation and End Point Assessment (EPA) Organisation, approved by the Education & Skills Funding Agency to deliver EPA’s across a number of Apprenticeship Standards. We are actively seeking professionals to become associate Independent Assessors for End-Point Asessment.Find out more