SFJ Awards is a UK regulated Awarding Organisation and End-Point assessment organisation. We are part of The Workforce Development Trust group, a registered charity that exists to improve people’s lives by enabling the effective development and deployment of the workforce who deliver services for public benefit. Recruitment to SFJ Awards’ vacancies is managed by the recruitment team at The Workforce Development Trust.
Current vacancies at SFJ Awards
Business Admin Apprentice
Working in the End-Point Assessment (EPA) Team at SFJ Awards, this is a busy and varied role that requires someone who has excellent administrative, communication, customer service & IT skills, and an appetite to learn and grow their expertise. Reporting to the EPA Manager, you will have a supportive role in facilitating different duties and working with colleagues within the department and across the business.
Independent Assessor – Emergency Services Contact Handling L3
We are seeking applications from candidates to become associate Independent Assessors and would like to hear from suitably qualified and experienced professionals with a background in emergency contact handling in an NHS Integrated Urgent Care organisation/111 provider or Ambulance Service.
The role of our Independent Assessors is to assess an apprentice’s competence and knowledge against the industry-specific standards. The role is flexible.
To be considered, our Independent Assessors must have:
- A thorough knowledge of their occupational area
- Recent experience of their chosen occupational route (which demonstrates industry competence)
- (Desirable) An assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33)
Successful candidates will have a customer-focused approach, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills along with the ability to meet deadlines.
To receive a copy of the role description and application form please email your expression of interest to email@example.com
Visit the Workforce Development Trust LinkedIn page for more up-to-date information about roles across the group.
How to apply
- Applications for our vacancies should made by submitting a CV and cover letter as specified in the LinkedIn job advert.
- Please include details of how you believe you meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification.
- Completed applications can be sent through ‘Easy Apply’ on the job post, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that Pre-employment checks include: proof of ID; right to work in the UK; employment history and references; proof of professional qualifications and registration; occupational health check and, where required, DBS.
Become an EPA Independent Assessor with SFJ Awards
We’re a dynamic and growing regulated Awarding Organisation and End Point Assessment (EPA) Organisation, approved by the Education & Skills Funding Agency to deliver EPA’s across a number of Apprenticeship Standards. We are actively seeking professionals to become associate Independent Assessors for End-Point Assessment.Find out more