Media and Press Enquiries
Our PR team are available 24/7 for media and press enquiries. For anything urgent, please get in touch with our PR Manager Kye Parkin directly on 07881 626012.
If you have a question about our products, services or any other non-media enquiry please contact us here.
SFJ Awards is an awarding and assessment organisation that works in these key areas: police services; law enforcement agencies; fire and rescue services; health and care services; local government; prison and custodial care services; probation services; community rehabilitation providers; armed services.
SFJ Awards regularly works with print and broadcast journalists on a range of news stories, features and opinion pieces and we particularly invite media enquiries related to the topics below:
- Further Education (FE) policy changes and white papers
- Post-16 qualifications and training
- Vocational qualifications and training (including sector-specific i.e., policing qualifications)
- Apprenticeship standards and funding (including sector-specific i.e., firefighter apprenticeships)
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Awarding bodies/awarding organisations
To get in touch, call us on 07881 626012, email us at email@example.com or fill in your details using the form below.