Join a sector-specialist EPAO leading the way in EPA, find out how to become an Independent Assessor with SFJ Awards
We’re a dynamic End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO), approved by the Education & Skills Funding Agency to deliver EPA’s across a number of Apprenticeship Standards seeking an Independent Assessor for a range of apprenticeships.
We are seeking applications from candidates and would like to hear from suitably qualified and experienced professionals who are interested in getting involved in this exciting area of work.
The role of our Independent Assessors is to assess an apprentice’s competence and knowledge against the industry-specific standards.
Get in touch
To start the process of becoming an SFJ Awards Independent Assessor, get in touch with our EPA team to find out more.Email us
We’re looking for Independent Assessors for the following Apprenticeship Standards:
- Emergency Service Contact Handling – Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Police Community Support Officer – Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Intelligence Analyst – Level 4 Apprenticeship
To be considered, SFJ Awards Independent Assessors must have:
- A thorough knowledge of their occupational area
- Recent experience of their chosen occupational route (which demonstrates industry competence)
- (Desirable) An assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33)
Successful candidates will have a customer-focused approach, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills along with the ability to meet deadlines. If you are applying to assess more than one apprenticeship, please state this in your application and demonstrate your occupational expertise for each one.
To receive a copy of the role description and application form please email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org