We are thrilled to share our support of the #OurHealthHeroes Awards 2024, a nationwide celebration of the exceptional contributions made by healthcare staff across the UK, presented by Skills for Health.
Why it matters
Nearly half of the healthcare workforce is made up of support staff who play a vital role in the delivery of patient care and improving the lives of the communities they serve. The Awards are a perfect opportunity to celebrate their contributions.
Nominations open for 11 categories
- Apprentice of the Year
- Best Healthcare Support by a UK Charity
- Best Healthcare Initiative in a Justice Setting
- Best Healthcare Workforce Collaboration
- Clinical Support Worker of the Year
- Dedication to a Lifelong Learning Culture
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Champion
- Healthcare Volunteer of the Year
- NHS Improvement through Digital Innovation
- Operational Support Worker of the Year
- Outstanding Lifetime Contribution to Healthcare
Visit the Skills For Health website to nominate your healthcare champion in their respective category by midday on 7 December. Your nomination will help to shine a light on this often unseen workforce, celebrating their contribution to keeping our healthcare system running smoothly.
At SFJ Awards, we understand the dedication and commitment shown by healthcare staff up and down the country, every single day. Our sponsorship of the Our Health Heroes Awards reflects our commitment to recognising and thanking them for all they do.
Join the celebration
Join us in acknowledging the dedication and resilience of our health and care heroes. Make your nominations via the Skills for Health website, and join the celebration on social media using the hashtag #OurHealthHeroes.