Our Certificate of Attendance solution provides additional, value-adding recognition for a wide range of learning programmes, where no formal assessment is required.
SFJ Awards’ Certificate of Attendance service meets the needs of a range of bespoke learning and development activities including events, webinars, and workshops, where attendance enhances individuals’ skills and knowledge.
Key features and benefits
- Certificate of Attendance is best suited for informal learning activities, programmes, and events.
- Our experienced team will check that your learning programme has definable aims and objectives which are suitable for the attendees.
- There is no requirement for formal assessment criteria to be achieved to enable certification of your event or programme.
- A Certificate of Attendance is made available to you to provide to confirmed attendees for your events and workshops, verifying their attendance.
- Additional information about the Certificate of Attendance:
- Only available to SFJ Awards approved centres.
- No need for assessment of learning being delivered.
- Informal learning activities, programmes and/or certification to confirm participation for example, workshops, webinars, conferences.
Get in touch to find out more about assuring and certifying your programme.
Call: 0114 284 1970
Choose to Challenge WFS Events receive Certificate of Attendance
Read the latest about how we’re supporting the Women in Fire Service (WFS) UK with SFJ Awards Custom Certification, for their Choose to Challenge events to include a Certificate of Attendance for delegates.
“We’re very happy to be supported by Candace Miller and the team at SFJ Awards through the provision of Certificates of Attendance for the first of our virtual events. Not only does it add value for attendees to have a nationally recognised awarding organisation provide certificates but also gives us the opportunity to form a new partnership with another not-for-profit organisation. It’s fantastic to collaborate with them at what is the beginning of our journey providing online events.” Jules King, Chair, Women in Fire Service UK