About the qualification
Qualification Number: 603/4767/3
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
The main objective of this qualification is to enable learners to develop their knowledge and skills in the workplace in customer service roles, which will include:
- Understanding the needs of customers and their employer
- Communicating effectively with customers face to face, in writing, or by telephone
- Resolving problems and improving customer relations
- Promoting products and services
- Working in a team
- Developing complementary technical skills according to job role
To achieve this qualification, learners must achieve a total of 27 credits, 14 from the mandatory units below and a minimum of 13 credits from the optional units:
- Deliver customer service
- Understand customers
- Principles of customer service
- Manage personal performance and development
Guided Learning Hours: 142
Total Qualification Time: 270 hours
What are the pre-entry requirements for the Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service?
There are no pre-entry requirements for enrolling to complete this qualification.
Please contact us for more information.