About the qualification
Qualification Number: 601/5367/2
SFJ Awards Level 3 Diploma in the Management and Care of Individuals in the Custodial Environment
The main objective of this qualifications is to provide learners with the knowledge, and many of the skills, required to work in custodial environments. To achieve the Level 3 Diploma in the Management and Care of Individuals in the Custodial Environment, learners need to achieve the units in the Certificate above, plus the units listed below:
- Understanding organisational, legal and moral responsibilities for individuals in custody
- Understanding offending behaviour and methods for reducing re-offending
- Recording and reporting in a custodial environment
- Use of force in custodial environments
- Searching individuals and custodial environments
- Escorting in custodial environments
- Model pro-social behaviour in working relationships with individuals
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 490 hours
Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 378
What are the pre-entry requirements for the Management and Care of Individuals in the Custodial Environment qualifications?
There are no pre-entry requirements for enrolling to complete these qualifications.
Please contact us for more information.