Here at SFJ Awards we are thrilled to be at the Emergency Services Show, the UK’s leading event dedicated to transforming our emergency services, taking place from 7th – 8th September 2021.
SFJ Awards works with organisations that deliver public benefit every day to add value and impact by delivering meaningful learning and development outcomes to support the emergency service workforce in skills, flexibility, and jobs.
Our team of specialists are delighted to be back face to face with all the disciplines from the emergency services sector to discuss cross sector collaboration, transformation, and recovery throughout COVID- 19 whilst also demonstrating how we can support employers and training providers deliver world-class learning and development across key public sector organisations including Policing, Fire & Rescue Services, Security, Healthcare, and many more.
Please find below several resources detailing our products and services for you to access at any time.
Custom Certification Service
Our tailored Custom Certification Service allows you to deliver your products and services whilst gaining formal recognition from a sector specialist who can validate, quality assure and certificate the services you provide.
End Point Assessment
SFJ Awards are the public sectors’ End-Point Assessment Organisation of choice, with industry-leading expertise in Policing, Justice, Fire & Rescue, Custody and Detention and Local Government.
- Fire and Rescue End Point Assessment Organisation
- Policing End Point Assessment Organisation
- Webinar: Operational Firefighter End Point Assessment
- Register for our next webinar: Prepare, plan and perform: How to support your during End-Point Assessment
With more need than ever before to deliver learning and assess exams online, we now provide a tailored Online Proctoring solution that ensures robust, quality assurance for learners undertaking online exams.
- Explore our Online Proctoring solution
- Webinar: Plagiarism & the Professional as Learner, Pressures, Pitfalls and Prevention
All the qualifications that we offer are nationally recognised and delivered by expert providers within our partnership network.
- Search for a qualification
- Webinar: Maintaining the Quality of Qualifications in the Virtual World
- Webinar: Understanding the new SIA Licence-Linked Qualification
On Demand Webinar Library
Find a range of free on-demand webinars and virtual events hosted by the SFJ Awards team with special guests, to help you navigate a variety of learning and development changes.
Contact us today
Our team of experts are here to help you start your journey by becoming an approved SFJ Awards Centre, delivering Custom Certification or planning your End-Point Assessment Strategy.