SFJ Awards has over 10 years’ experience collaborating and developing qualifications for the Justice, Community Safety, Military and Local Government sectors.
We are seen as a natural partner for many aspects of learning, development, training and assessment by public and private employers and training providers. At SFJ Awards we are known for our provision of industry focused and occupationally competent assessment staff.
SFJ Awards is now an approved Independent End-Point Assessment Organisation (EAPO) for a number of Apprenticeship Standards including:
with more in the pipeline….
What do we offer?
• A customer focussed approach: we ensure that employers and training providers are fully supported through the End-Point Assessment process through our sector expertise and assessment experience.
• Supportive resources: we help both apprentices and employers navigate their way through to the End-Point Assessment for each apprenticeship standard by providing resources including: comprehensive handbooks, guides, document templates and checklists, together with mock assessments and practice tests. These materials are available to all employers and training providers who have a contract with us to deliver End-Point Assessment.
• Odyssey online portal access: registering, tracking and managing apprentices is made easy through our user friendly online portal Odyssey. No additional software is required to access resources, forms and guidance documents and apprentice portfolios, projects and files can be uploaded. When you advise us that Apprentices are gateway ready, End-Point Assessments can be booked. Full support is available from our customer service team and face-to-face training can be arranged on demand.
Who carries out the End-Point Assessment?
• SFJ Awards has a team of occupationally competent and highly skilled Independent Assessors for each standard. We ensure that they have current, relevant occupational expertise and knowledge, relevant to the occupational standard they are assessing.
• SFJ Awards offer expert advice and guidance on assessment and have a robust, end-to-end quality assurance process for EPA.
What does it cost?
• End-Point Assessment costs should not exceed more than the recommended percentage of the funding band stated in each apprenticeship standard.
• At SFJ Awards our ethos is to provide high quality service at a fair price.