About the qualification
Qualification Number: 603/0757/2
Level 3 Diploma in Ministry of Defence Policing
This qualification has been designed to meet the specific needs of learning and development within Ministry of Defence policing, whilst retaining areas of commonality with Home Office Policing qualifications.
The Level 3 Diploma includes the following units:
- Understand the context, role and responsibilities of the Ministry of Defence Police Officer
- Understand crime, investigation and procedures relevant to the Ministry of Defence Police Officer role
- Understand how to conduct interviews with suspects
- Provide emergency care to casualties
- Promote professional ethics, values and practices
- Manage conflict situations
- Conduct searches
- Respond to incidents
- Manage information and intelligence
- Conduct interviews with victims and witnesses
- Carry out arrest and detention procedures
What are the pre-entry requirements for the Level 3 Diploma in Ministry of Defence Policing?
There are no pre-entry requirements for enrolling to complete this Level 3 qualification. If you would like more information or want to discuss delivering this qualification, contact the team today.
This qualification is now being withdrawn. No further learners can be registered after 31 December 2023. All certifications of learners already registered on the qualification must be complete by 31 December 2025.