End-Point Assessment (EPA) for Community Safety Advisors is crucial to enhancing the skills and knowledge of people working to help keep the public safe, and support government and employers in implementing good practice for the communities they serve. Growing a highly skilled workforce in community safety through the Level 3 Apprenticeship will help employers to harness the right competencies to improve outcomes for the most vulnerable in society, and provide exceptional learning and development opportunities for individuals seeking on-the-job training.
The role of an Apprentice Community Safety Advisor
Apprentice Community Safety Advisors work with people in the home, in educational settings, public venues, at local events and often with those vulnerable to harm. They will learn the key skills needed to advise, provide up-to-date guidance, and support interventions that will help the public remain safe and free from harm.
Community Safety jobs involve working across multiple public and private sector industries, and with government agencies to help signpost members of the public to further support, as well as acting in accordance with effective procedures to limit the potential risks for vulnerable members of society.
Talk to the experts
Take the hassle out of End-Point Assessment, talk to our dedicated team who will support your organisation through EPA.Get in touch
SFJ Awards is the leading Community Safety EPAO
As the Community Safety Advisor EPAO (End-Point Assessment Organisation) in England, and with a tried and tested approach to public sector apprenticeships, we offer impartial, robust, and supportive solutions to help employers guide their apprentices through EPA.
- Our expert assessors have significant sector experience and take a customer-focussed approach, helping us to deliver a first-class End-Point Assessment (EPA) service. The comprehensive support we provide to all of our EPA customers includes a virtual information session for your staff, delivered by sector specialists, to bring the EPA to life, answer any queries and to support them when preparing apprentices for EPA.
- To enable the EPA to run smoothly, apprentices are registered with us using Odyssey Online, our online learner management system. Using Odyssey, you will be able to register apprentices one at a time or in bulk, and the system will provide real time management reports, which include information on an apprentice’s progress and achievements.
Extra guidance for EPA when you work with SFJ Awards
We want to make sure that, as an employer, you receive the best possible guidance and support throughout your EPA journey, to make sure that you have the best experience in readiness for the assessment of your apprentices. Our dedicated team help employers planning EPA by going the extra mile with:
- Ongoing guidance before your EPA, including unlimited access to speak to our EPA team, and an on-site visit from our EPA Services Manager.
- Access to an e-portal that enables you to carefully track your apprentices’ goals and achievements, from registration and gateway through to certification.
- Qualified and recommended Independent Assessors who conduct the EPA Observation and EPA Professional Discussion.
- Access to online or paper-based knowledge tests to help ensure your apprentices have gained the right level of expertise to do their role.
- Robust quality assurance processes give our EPA customers complete peace of mind.
- Results and detailed feedback for your apprentices, irrespective of the outcome of their EPA.
- An EPA checklist that helps you throughout the process, making sure you’ve covered all the essentials to be ready for EPA.
Talk to our EPA team
We understand the challenges for community safety apprenticeships and training. Our specialists in apprenticeships and public sector EPA will work collaboratively with you as a trusted partner throughout the assessment process.Start an EPA plan
EPA Webinars and Virtual Events
Our online events programme is free and on-demand to help keep you up to date on the latest sector-specific news, products, services and best practice.Watch on-demand
Receive the latest news
Receive the most relevant news and updates that matter to you the most, based on your interests, plus priority booking for on-demand events and webinars about End-Point Assessment planning.Sign-up now