About the qualification
Qualification Number: 601/8983/6
SFJ Awards Level 4 Certificate in Office and Administration Management
The Level 4 Certificate has been specifically designed for experienced Personal Assistants, Executive Personal Assistants and Office and Administration Managers, who are already operating at a more senior level and want to gain formal recognition of their skills. It is also ideal for those aspiring to move into a more senior role within office and administrative management. Depending upon the choice of optional units, learners can cover the essentials of management skills for senior administration staff, commercial and business awareness, the role of the executive personal assistant and effective office management.
This qualification replaced the Level 4 Certificate in Office and Administration Management (VRQ) 601/5969/8.
Objective: preparing learners for employment
B. Prepare for further learning or training and/or develop knowledge and/or skills in a subject area
B2. Develop knowledge and/or skills in a subject area
What is the progression for someone undertaking the Level 4 Certificate?
- Learners who achieve this qualification can progress to a range of apprenticeship qualifications such as:
- The Higher Apprenticeship in Business and Professional Administration:
- Competence component – Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- Knowledge component – Level 4 Certificate in Principles of Business Administration
- The Higher Apprenticeship in Management:
- Competence component – Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
- Knowledge component – Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (VRQ)
- The Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management:
- Competence component – Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Business and Leadership
- Knowledge component – Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (VRQ)
For more information, download the qualification specification here:Download the specification