About the qualification
Qualification Number: C00/1239/0, 610/0363/3
Level 3 Diploma in Emergency Fire and Rescue Services
Operational Start Dates
Wales: 1 June 2018
England: 1 February 2022
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 450 hours
Guided Learning (GLH): 295 hours
The main objective of this qualification is to provide the knowledge, understanding and skills required to perform the varied roles of a firefighter, to include:
- Resolving fire and rescue operational incidents
- Supporting the effectiveness of the operational response to risks within the community
- Protecting the environment from the effects of incidents involving hazardous materials
- Taking responsibility for personal performance and support the development of colleagues
- Informing and educating the community to improve awareness of safety matters.
For more information, please see the qualification specification:Download specification
There are no pre-entry requirements for enrolling on this qualification.
Please contact us for more information.