About the qualification
Qualification Number: 603/1229/4
SFJ Awards Level 3 Certificate in Management
The main objective of the Level 3 Certificate in Management is to provide learners with the underpinning knowledge required to lead and manage others within a team. The qualification will therefore prepare learners for employment in a management role.
To be awarded this qualification learners must achieve all three mandatory units and one optional unit.
What are the mandatory units for the Level 3 Certificate?
- Understand team performance
- Understand the principles of management and leadership
- Understand how to improve own management and leadership performance
What are the optional units for the Level 3 Certificate?
- Understand how to develop working relationships with team members
- Understand working with and supervising others in a business environment
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 130 hours
Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 90 hours
What are the pre-entry requirements for the Level 3 Certificate in Management
There are no pre-entry requirements for enrolling to complete this qualification. Please contact us for more information.
This qualification is now being withdrawn. No further learners can be registered after 30 September 2022. All certifications of learners already registered on the qualification must be complete by 30 September 2023.Download Handbook – 603/1229/4