About the qualification
Qualification Number: 603/1229/4
The main objective of the Level 3 Certificate in Management is to provide learners with the underpinning knowledge required to lead and manage others within a team. The qualification will therefore prepare learners for employment in a management role.
To be awarded this qualification learners must achieve all three mandatory units and one optional unit.
- Understand team performance
- Understand the principles of management and leadership
- Understand how to improve own management and leadership performance
- Understand how to develop working relationships with team members
- Understand working with and supervising others in a business environment
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 130 hours
Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 90 hours
There are no pre-entry requirements for enrolling to complete this qualification.