About the qualification
Qualification Number: 601/2566/4
SFJ Awards Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care
The Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care aims to develop learners’ knowledge of end of life care in a vocational setting. It is applicable to learners whose job role includes caring for individuals with a life-limiting illness.
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2 Award in Employment Rights and Responsibilities in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings
- Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support
- Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
- Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care (England)
- Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 3 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in Mental Health
This qualification is now being withdrawn. No further learners can be registered after 30 November 2022. All certifications of learners already registered on the qualification must be complete by 30 November 2023.