About the qualification
Qualification Number: 601/6146/2
SFJ Awards Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management (VRQ)
The Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management is aimed at administrative and business managers at a senior level, providing them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to be able to make decisions and analyse documents and reports at this level. The qualification has four mandatory units: Strategic Management, Finance for Decision Making, Management Information Systems for Business and Human Resources Management. Learners also have to select and complete two of the optional units.
What is the progression for someone who has undertaken the Level 6 Diploma?
- Learners who achieve this qualification can progress to, for example:
- Degrees in areas business, business management, business administration
- Business and management undergraduate courses
- Membership of professional bodies
- Managerial roles such as operations director, business development manager or company secretary
This qualification is now being withdrawn. No further learners can be registered after 30 September 2022. All certifications of learners already registered on the qualification must be complete by 30 September 2023.Download Handbook – 601/6146/2