Fire & Rescue End-Point Assessments are vital for the future development of a sustainable and skilled workforce for the sector. We support employers as a trusted and reliable EPAO (End-Point Assessment Organisation), for a range of valuable roles for Fire & Rescue Services.
Here at SFJ Awards, we provide End-Point Assessment, accreditation, and quality assurance, working with you to help you develop your ultimate workforce.
Using our experience and knowledge of the Fire & Rescue sector, as the UK’s largest provider of Fire & Rescue qualifications, we offer practical solutions and develop lasting partnerships with those developing apprenticeships for better skills, better flexibility, and better jobs.
We’re delighted to be delivering and approved for a complete suite of relevant End-Point Assessments for the Fire & Rescue and Emergency Services sectors. As a trusted EPAO, we deliver Operational Firefighter, Community Safety Advisor, Business Fire Safety Advisor, and Emergency Service Contact Handling End-Point Assessments.
Just some of the ways we deliver trusted solutions:
- We’ve been established for 20 years’ and are the largest provider of Fire & Rescue qualifications in the UK
- We’re cost-effective, with tailored pricing options, we provide a full package of provision including support, and provision of incident commanders as well as flexible delivery to suit your organisation
- Our expert EPA team will work with you one on one to guide and support you through the end-point assessment process
- We’ve completed over 300 end-point assessments including Operational Firefighter to support employers
- We’re independent, delivering high-quality assessment and assurance, regulated by Ofqual
- Customers access ongoing support via interactive online workshops and FAQs supporting those involved in the delivery of apprenticeships
- We only deliver the best, with the robust vetting of highly experienced, qualified, and independent assessors
- Customers receive access to a dedicated online platform, providing management of your apprentices and their resources
As an experienced End-Point Assessment Organisation, we will work in partnership with you, understanding and meeting your needs, and combining our respective expertise for maximum impact and benefits. Our team, led by End-Point Assessment Services Manager Kit Salt, is available for a free consultation about your EPA requirements, with a range of dates and times available for an initial call. Book a time or get in touch below.