Team Leader or Supervisor EPA demonstrates that your future management team have learnt the competencies to commit to their role effectively. The End-Point Assessment considers a range of skills, knowledge and behaviours that your apprentices will need, suited to your organisation.
The role of an Apprentice Team Leader of Supervisor
A Team Leader or Supervisor may work as a Team Leader, Project Officer, Foreperson, Shift Supervisor or Manager in the private, public or third sector and in all sizes of organisation. The role is for someone who can manage a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome.
Although the specific responsibilities will vary, the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed will be the same whatever. Key responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing, and developing team members, managing projects, planning, monitoring workloads and resources. Delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
Talk to the experts
Take the hassle out of End-Point Assessment, talk to our dedicated team who will support your organisation through EPA.Get in touch
SFJ Awards is the leading EPAO for a range of Apprenticeships
As the leading EPAO (End-Point Assessment Organisation) in England for a range of industries that require the Team Leader or Supervisor EPA, our tried and tested approach to apprenticeships deliver. We offer impartial, robust, and supportive solutions to help employers guide their apprentices through EPA.
- Our expert assessors have significant sector experience and take a customer-focussed approach, helping us to deliver a first-class End-Point Assessment (EPA) service. The comprehensive support we provide to all of our EPA customers includes a virtual information session for your staff, delivered by sector specialists, to bring the EPA to life, answer any queries and to support them when preparing apprentices for EPA.
- To enable the EPA to run smoothly, apprentices are registered with us using Odyssey Online, our online learner management system. Using Odyssey, you will be able to register apprentices one at a time or in bulk, and the system will provide real time management reports, which include information on an apprentice’s progress and achievements.
Extra guidance for EPA when you work with SFJ Awards
We want to make sure that, as an employer, you receive the best possible guidance and support throughout your EPA journey, to make sure that you have the best experience in readiness for the assessment of your apprentices. Our dedicated team help employers planning EPA by going the extra mile with:
- Ongoing guidance before your EPA, including unlimited access to speak to our EPA team, and an on-site visit from our EPA Service Manager.
- Access to an e-portal that enables you to carefully track your apprentices’ goals and achievements, from registration and gateway through to certification.
- Qualified and recommended Independent Assessors who conduct the EPA Observation and EPA Professional Discussion.
- Access to online or paper-based knowledge tests to help ensure your apprentices have gained the right level of expertise to do their role.
- Robust quality assurance processes give our EPA customers complete peace of mind.
- Results and detailed feedback for your apprentices, irrespective of the outcome of their EPA.
- An EPA checklist that helps you throughout the process, making sure you’ve covered all the essentials to be ready for EPA.
Talk to our EPA team
We understand the challenges for leader and supervisor apprenticeships and training. Our specialists in apprenticeships and EPA will work collaboratively with you as a trusted partner throughout the assessment process.Start an EPA plan
EPA Webinars and Virtual Events
Our online events programme is free and on-demand to help keep you up to date on the latest sector-specific news, products, services and best practice.Watch on-demand
Receive the latest news
Receive the most relevant news and updates that matter to you the most, based on your interests, plus priority booking for on-demand events and webinars about End-Point Assessment planning.Sign-up now