About the Qualification
SFJ Awards Level 3 Diploma in Ministry of Defence Policing
Qualification Number: 603/0757/2
This qualification has been designed to meet the specific needs of learning and development within Ministry of Defence policing, whilst retaining areas of commonality with Home Office Policing qualifications.
The qualification includes the following units:
- Understand the context, role and responsibilities of the Ministry of Defence Police Officer
- Understand crime, investigation and procedures relevant to the Ministry of Defence Police Officer role
- Understand how to conduct interviews with suspects
- Provide emergency care to casualties
- Promote professional ethics, values and practices
- Manage conflict situations
- Conduct searches
- Respond to incidents
- Manage information and intelligence
- Conduct interviews with victims and witnesses
- Carry out arrest and detention procedures
There are no pre-entry requirements for enrolling to complete this qualification.
If you would like more information about the qualification, please contact the team on 0114 284 1970 or at email@example.com.