The participants of the recent Quality Assurance Standardisation Events provided the Qualifications and Product Development team with some valuable feedback.
This feedback has now been evaluated and the following will be implemented for future developments:
- Additional guidance relating to clarification of assessment criteria or evidence requirements will be considered for all new developments and will be included in the Qualification Handbooks.
- Unit numbers will be recorded at the start of a Qualification Handbook and will be repeated at the start of each individual unit.
In addition, specific feedback was given regarding the assessment guidance for the following qualifications:
- SFJ Awards Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (Qualification No: 600/7643/4)
- SFJ Awards Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (Qualification No: 600/6542/4)
- SFJ Awards Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (Qualification No: 600/7644/6)
- SFJ Awards Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (Qualification No: 600/7261/1)
Based on the feedback the handbooks have been updated and the up to date versions are now available on the SFJ Awards website and Odyssey.
Please make sure that relevant staff use the revised version of the handbook with immediate effect.
Thank you to everyone who attended all our recent events and for all the excellent feedback.