SFJ Awards has been approved by the Education & Skills Funding Agency to deliver End Point Assessment for the Public Service Operational Delivery Officer apprenticeship standard with other applications in the pipeline.
We are accepting expressions of interest from anyone interested in becoming an associate independent end point assessor with SFJ Awards.
We would like to hear from suitably qualified/experienced professionals who are interested in getting involved in this exciting new area of work. Specifically, for the following Apprenticeship Standards:
- Public Service Operational Delivery Officer
- Level 2 and Level 3 Customer Service
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Operational Firefighter
- Custody and Detention Officer
- Emergency Service Contact Handling
- FRS Community Safety Advisor
- FRS Business Safety Advisor
- Regulatory Officer
- Police Community Support Officer
To make an expression of interest and to receive the Role Description and Application Form – please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org