SFJ Awards have been working with Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust to develop a suitable qualification to recognise the knowledge and skills required for effective investigations in health care. As a result of this collaborative work the following qualification is being proposed:
Level 5 Award in Investigating Serious Incidents in Health Care
The proposed qualification is now ready for wider consultation with stakeholders, practitioners and experts in the area.
We would value feedback on:
- The demand for this qualification – is there a need for this qualification in health care?
- The qualification title – is the title clear and does it reflect the content of the qualification?
- The unit content i.e. the learning outcomes and assessment criteria – does the unit content reflect the requirements of the work? Is there anything missing?
- Qualification/unit hours, which have been estimated
- Any other comments you would wish to make with regard to this proposed qualification.
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 November 2016. Feel free to forward the draft proposal to other individuals who you feel will be able to contribute to this consultation.
Thank you for your help with this development. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
SFJ Awards Qualifications Development Team