SFJ Awards are developing a new assessment tool called ‘Just Assess’ which will give our customers the ability to deliver online tests to learners. Unlike many other such products in the market, Just Assess will provide a simple and user friendly environment in which to set up, administer and analyse on-line tests. SFJ Awards have listened to our customers in building this system, and it will contain the following main features:
- Multiple Choice Question banks to test learners knowledge in relation to specific qualifications
- Extended Questions to test learners understanding in relation to specific qualifications
- A route map showing learner progress through a programme of tests
- Assessment summaries to give learners and indication of how they are progressing
- Assessor and administrator access to review and analyse results
Just Assess will also include an ePortfolio that is being designed by a team with specific expertise in the assessment of vocational qualifications in the justice sector. Again, the intention is to create a simple and effective tool through which learners and assessors can build a portfolio of evidence.
Priority development is being given to the online testing system, which is currently at prototype stage. Following this the development team will focus on the development of the ePortfolio.
If you would like to find out more about Just Assess please contact us.